A quick guide to The Azure Vault dungeon in World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
Welcome to this Azure Vault dungeon guide! In this guide, I’ll give you a quick overview of how to get to the dungeon and a fast rundown of dangerous boss abilities.
How to Get to The Azure Vault in Dragonflight – Dungeon Entrance
You can find Azure Vault (AV) in The Azure Span on the Dragon Isles. The entrance to the dungeon can be found at /way 38.9, 64.7, to the right of the meeting stone.
Azure Vault Bosses
There are four bosses in Azure Vault — Leymore, Azureblade, Telash Greywing, and Umbrelskul. Each of these bosses has at least one deadly ability, so to help you survive, I’ll give you a quick rundown for each one.
This isn’t a complete guide for each boss. Instead, I aimed to make something you could pull up on your second monitor during runs to remind you about dangerous mechanics.
Here is a quick rundown of the major mechanics for each boss in Azure Vault:
- Leymor – Boss will spawn purple trees that need to be destroyed. Killing trees will spawn adds that leave deadly swirls on death. The tank should aim boss frontal at trees to clear, and other group members should spread and stand near trees when surrounded by a large circle.
- Azureblade – Avoid standing near the tank so you don’t die to cleave and don’t get hit by the giant purple orb. Otherwise, kill adds when they spawn and use personal healing and defensives during the intermission phase when the boss is in the middle of the room.
- Telash Greywing – Move away from your group when targeted by the ice beam. Spread when you have the frost bomb circle debuff and move as soon as you drop the ice patch. Hide under the bubble when the boss jumps to the middle of the room to survive the Absolute Zero cast.
- Umbrelskul – Stand still when possible to avoid stacking slowing debuff. Don’t get hit by the boss’ frontal roar or the purple orbs that move around the room. Kill crystals that spawn ASAP once the boss reaches 75%, 50%, and 25% health. Tanks should use defensives for Dragon Strike, and healers should quickly dispel the debuff it leaves.
Great Advanced Dungeon Guides
If you are looking at a quick run in Heroic or Mythic 0, you probably don’t need to dive too deep into understanding the dungeon. But, if you are here because you want to push some keys, I would recommend you check out some more advanced guides.
One of my favorites is the guide made by Tactyks on YouTube. The videos do a great job of walking through each pull and dangerous ability you should know.
Here is the advanced routing guide for Azure Vault:
My Other Dragonflight Dungeon Guides
If this guide helped you out, feel free to check out my dungeon guides for the other Dragonflight season one dungeons!
- Algeth’ar Academy
- Court of Stars
- Halls of Valor
- Ruby Life Pools
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Azure Vault is a dungeon from the World of Warcraft: Dragonflight expansion.